January 31 2016
I watched Evelyn’s goals for 2016 and I am really feeling what she said.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Get out of your own way.
- Commit to doing the work.
- I’ve been really working on this for the past few years. i used to be really good fro comparing myself to others but over the years I’ve come into my confidence in who I am and what I bring. I think the testament of my past relationship help me understand what I bring to the table more as well. Value you owning timing is just the same as appreciated your needs, how you operate in the world, how you show up. appreciate the timing if your come up because if it happened anytime before or after you were ready you wouldn’t see it.
- THIS is exactly where I am at in my life. I JUST realized that I have been getting in my own way in regard to my educational goals/career. There has been much fear in knowing EXACTLY what I want to do. Because then, I have to go for it. That freaks me out. It’s time to reimagine what I’ve placed as roadblocks in my own way. They have been mental roadblocks. it was suggested that i use the rage, the vulnerability from it to be a catalystyst toward cultivating and leaning into finding out what i want to do.
- This one is hard because i’ve learned that with not comparing myself to others that i like variety. it’s hard to settle into one thing that i want to commit to because it like to try different things. I want to honor my need for variety while making commitments rooted a firm understanding my purpose behind what i do. i love my health, i love being creative. i like new exerpeices and adventure. i love connecting with others. i love breakfast! i love art. how do i celebrate these things and make commitments to my interests without giving up. I
I WANT A LOVE THAT WANTS ME.